one smart fellow

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Jeanie, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

he felt smart

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I boarded the train at Cancun, travelling with fair speed to the capital city. My journey would take several hours, I knew, but these new steam powered engines were the fastest mode of travel available, clever contraptions they were. Fortunately I had made prior preparations and wasted now time deliberating over this feat of science. I lowered my hat over my eyes and went to sleep. However, my reveries were shortlived, as soon I was awakened by a din. Raising my hat slowly, my eyes were met with a scene of horror. My sight focussed and I realized that the multi-limbed terror before me was not in fact a monster; it was two monsters, small and young, their mother nowhere to be seen. I groaned inwardly. They stared at me with evident shock, their eyes as wide as dinner plates - or maybe something a little smaller, saucers perhaps - and I stared back. Slowly they untangled themselves, and I noted their odd clothing. Blue, rough trousers, odd white shoes, shirts with short sleeves. Was this what the youth of today wore? One of the children had a strange design on his; a large ball of...fur? With a club of some sort...the words, "Captain Caveman!" imprinted above the image. What odd fashion was this, I asked myself? No matter; I ignored the children and opened the newspaper to my side.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

orly?

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

yarly.

say it 10 times fast...

PretzelCorps likes this.
  5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Time travellah!!

7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

He's a time traveller that smells farts!!!