• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

one question

L

lilbballfrk

have you guys ever seen the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon [LIMITED EDITION] card? i have one and i was wondering how much would it cost to sell/buy one?

M

Mechaknucles

honestly? about a quarter, sorry dude, but practically everyone has that card by now. It is in super mass production for this wal Mart special. You see, Wal-Mart only gets to sell Dark Revelations 2 if it is part of this combo type thing, and not every town has a small card shop (which is the only place you can buy indivdual packs of this set) So everyone (here at least) has about three hundred of it.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I would say $10-$15.

G

Gotenks1215

lavoidgaskins said:
I would say $10-$15.
And I'd say you're insane. Mecha's right, everyone has that card now, and it's only good for Stein OTK... wait, no it's not XD. CED and CTD have Stein OTK covered by themselves, so BEUD has literally 0 decks that rely on it or can even use it well. Sorry man, but I wouldn't pay $1 for a BEUD, besides, I have 3 already.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
can't you just get a Shonen Jump issue online for like 5 bucks?

B

barfootboards

no point in going through that trouble, walmart has them

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

-Plucks one of her hairs.- It's about that much.^^

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Gotenks1215 said:
lavoidgaskins said:
I would say $10-$15.
And I'd say you're insane. Mecha's right, everyone has that card now, and it's only good for Stein OTK... wait, no it's not XD. CED and CTD have Stein OTK covered by themselves, so BEUD has literally 0 decks that rely on it or can even use it well. Sorry man, but I wouldn't pay $1 for a BEUD, besides, I have 3 already.
Sorry to reply so long after the thread was made, but you are wrong. At the most recent pre release I was able to sell mines for $20.