• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

One Piece discussion + Favorite Character

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Who is your favorite one Piece Character?
Mine is either Luffy, Trace or Hawk-eye Mihawk

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Re: Favorite Character

mine'd probably be Luffy. He's always light-hearted, or almost always, and I like how he has that giant grin.

I also like how he acts so stupid. just cracks me up

Malificus

Likes snow

I guess mine is Luffy too. Mainly because he can smile at his own execution.

M

mysticangel

my fav. characters would probably be luffy, zoro, ace, shanks, taishigi, and sanji.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

mine would have to be buggy. he da bestest.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
cursed fruit.

what cursed fruit would you like to have? I would like to have the chop chop fruit because you can dismember body parts. id have so much fun with that lol

Malificus

Likes snow
Re: cursed fruit.

I'd have to go with gum gum fruit. Bbeing rubber seems to give more advantages than being able to separate. And seing as Luffy can take a blade to the back of the head, it seems being rubber gets rid of the threat of vital hits.

Vegito728

Registered Member

Mine is Zolo mainly because he's cool knows how to use a sword and has green hair lol.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
Re: cursed fruit.

yes being able to strwach anything would be awesome but you could still have fun removing a hand or two

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rontzeeez Hockey 11
Rontzeeez Hockey 3
Konshentz Video Games 7
Tristan84 Movies & TV 0
Rontzeeez Hockey 3