• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

One Of The Most Unique And Incredible Advertising Opportunities On The Planet!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
There is no way I could watch the TV that long without being tied down...2 hours and I'm ready go crazy! Now give me a lump of clay or a paintbrush and the hours flyyyyy by! I wish you luck!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
There is no way I could watch the TV that long without being tied down...2 hours and I'm ready go crazy! Now give me a lump of clay or a paintbrush and the hours flyyyyy by! I wish you luck!!!

You have to do them at the same time. It's rare I'm watching TV and not doing something else also. Use to be fun things like crafty stuff.....then this little kid popped into our house. Now it's fun things like folding laundry/paying bills etc. Only thing I sit and watch with NO distractions is Survivor :D

stansoft

Registered Member
Well, 50 Hours of watching TV is easier said than done, especially with all the rules they came up with, for instance you cannot close or rub your eyes...You cannot watch DVD's, CD's, etc!!!!! Basically no pre-recorded footage, it has to be purely the material that is being broadcast! On the positive note, channel hopping is allowed, after 55 min of watching, you have a little 5 min break to rest your eyes! After each 8 hours you have a 15 Min break, Also you can eat as much as you want, as long as your eyes are on the screen! But never the less we will beat this record! We will not let our future advertiser down! :cool: , :D

Stan

Nanner

Registered Member
stansoft said:
Well, 50 Hours of watching TV is easier said than done, especially with all the rules they came up with, for instance you cannot close or rub your eyes...You cannot watch DVD's, CD's, etc!!!!! Basically no pre-recorded footage, it has to be purely the material that is being broadcast! On the positive note, channel hopping is allowed, after 55 min of watching, you have a little 5 min break to rest your eyes! After each 8 hours you have a 15 Min break, Also you can eat as much as you want, as long as your eyes are on the screen! But never the less we will beat this record! We will not let our future advertiser down! :cool: , :D

Stan

No Rubbing your eyes??? Now that is a weird one! I understand the closing your eyes and stuff but rubbing???

Hey Stan....ya wanna come do it at my house? The hubby just ordered (AKKKKKKK)! Dish Networks "everything we possibly have" package. 4 zillion channels and still nothing to watch :D If nothing else watch QVC and order us all wonderful expensive gifts :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
WOW I think this is going to be an exciting auction and I am watching it! There is NO way I could pull this off! I'd fall asleep faster than you could say American Idol! LOL

stansoft

Registered Member
I HAD TO RELIST THIS AUCTION, BECAUSE OF FEW MISTAKES IN THE LISTING! EBAY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL PULL IT, IF SOMEBODY REPORTS THE PROBLEMS TO THEM! AT LEAST THEY WERE NICE ENOUGH TO NOT REMOVE IT THEMSELVES! ANYWAYS I DID NOT TAKE MY CHANCES AND RELISTED IT! IT IS BETTER IF I DO IT BY MYSELF THEN IF SOMEBODY ELSE WILL "DO IT FOR ME"! I USED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REVAMP MY AUCTION, UPDATED THE PICS AND REWROTE THE DESCRIPTION AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOWERED THE RESERVE!!!!!!! HERE IS THE "NEW'/OLD CREATION: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5585190190

Enjoy,

Stan

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ya Stan...all CAPS..shame on you! hahahaha!! AHHAHAA!!! Great auction once again...you never let me down :D
(sorry Snipes)