PPV One Night Stand Thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 20, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is the place where you can discuss about the next Pay Per View event called One Night Stand.

Matches:

HBK vs Batista Stretcher Match

This is going to be great since it's going to be extreme rules for every match.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Honestly? HBK might have amazing stamina but Batista probably has the edge in a hardcore rules match aganist Batista. It depends on who the interference comes from.

3. Babe_Ruth

If Jericho doesn't have a match I think he's probably going to interfere some how.

I also don't think Batista has the advantage in this match, he might be stronger, but HBK has the experience in all type of matches. But with that being said, it's going to be a great match, I've always been a fan of this match.

Can't wait till they announce the other matches.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd like to see HHH or The Undertaker in the main event.

Or both.

Edit: I was reading a column or article that said one of the matches is going to be Cena/JBL in a first blood match. I don't like the idea of Cena and JBL working a program together.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  5. Babe_Ruth

I think it could be a good match because anything goes, so they can use weapons and they can fight anywhere in the arena. So it's going to be pretty entertaining.

Triple H will fight Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing match.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Jeff Hardy and Umaga are also fighting in a falls count anywhere match as announced last night.

7. Babe_Ruth

So far this Pay Per View looks like its going to be filled with great matches. Also since there's no rules for most of the matches it seems like theres going to have lots of weapons used and there going to wrestle everywhere in the arena since there won't be any count outs.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Updated card after tonight's ECW show...

There will be a 5-man Singapore Cane match between CM Punk, John Morrison, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer and Big Show. The winner of that match will receive an ECW Championship match for later that night.

Here is the updated card:

Last Man Standing WWE Title Match
    Triple H vs. Randy Orton

First Blood Match
    JBL vs. John Cena

Stretcher Match
    Batista vs. Shawn Michaels

Falls Count Anywhere Match
    Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy

5-Man Singapore Cane Match
    CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Big Show

ECW Title Match
    Kane will defend against the Singapore Cane match winner

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I must say I'm stoked for this PPV...I think it's good that it's all still held under "Extreme Rules." I think that's the most we can ask for with the new ECW, which is doing well lately IMHO.

I look forward to the singapore cane match, and wishful thinking is making me wonder if it will mean the return of the Sandman!

10. Babe_Ruth

I was really disapointed when I saw One Last Stand last year, but this one looks like it's going to be awesome, it's already filled with tons of great matches and it's pretty much anything goes for all those matches. So it's going to be awesome, I cannot wait to see this Pay Per View.