One new anus coming up!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Mirage, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't have much to say about this except for "OMG":

FOXNews.com - Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News

That is not what I'd like to wake up to find out.... I guess it's better than having a leg amputated by accident, or something more serious but it's pretty ridiculous how hospitals can goof things up like this.

If I ever need surgery I'm going to make CERTAIN that I talk to the people who will be operating and that they know which procedure to do...

Wow...

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Agreed. I want to talk to the surgeons, make sure they know what they have to do, and make sure other doctors are there.

I don't want a third nipple or something.

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

[​IMG]

She Would Most likey say that eventually lol

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

For the love of God and all that is holy!

Anyway, I smell a huge law brewing and a doc that isn't going to be a doc anymore.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Couldn't, or should I say, shouldn't the doctors be able to tell that there was nothing wrong with her anus when they went in there?

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I don't know, Oxy. But that's a good question.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, I don't think they'd actually see a problem seeing as Incontinence of feces (what the other patient had) is basically a loss of control of the sphincter. I don't know, if I was that woman, I'd say give me the leg surgery for free and we'll call it even. I mean, it's a new anus, what's so bad about having a squeaky clean one?

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i'm actually with Cons on this one, think of it as a two-for-one deal

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

well even if the person is completely fine with it (although I doubt that they are) they know that they can get not only a free surgery but lots and lots of money, it's the world that we live in today.

does anybody know what happened to the person she got mixed up with? (hopefully they didn't do leg surgery) that might be one of the larger of problems.

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

yikes, good point dDave...that could be the real disaster