One Nets player is gay?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

http://mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/NJNet_Gay.html

My opinion about the player most definately won't change. There is some talk about it being RJ but really who cares? If he is bi, that's doesn't make a worse player

I hate the fact that is a "scandal". Oh please.

Then agan this can all be a hoax

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The site doesn't look very reputable but I agree with you. Who cares if he's gay? Well, the homophobes on the team will, but other than that it doesn't really matter. He's just going to get all the "ball hog" jokes thrown in his direction now :)

3. joee.

joee. Guest

WOW.
    im shocked.
    thats all i have to say.
    i respect gay people but im scared of them.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Who Cares. He is allowed to be gay..who ever he is..I still won't hate him..

good thing he went out the closet now

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

What in the world would you have to fear from someone simply because they're homosexual? Do you think it might rub off on you?

Hoosier.

6. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

meh, chances are there's quite a few gay athletes.

I have nothing against Gay ppl.
    I know what I like and the more gay men there are, the more woman there are for me :D

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't beleive everything you read, it might just be a hoax. But if it's true then it's not that big of a deal. A lot of atheletes are homosexuals probably, they just don't come out because they think it will tarnish their careers. But if it's true I won't see this player in a different light because it's is choice and I respect it.

8. sportsaholic

sportsaholic Guest

Whos gay?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. One of the big three of the New Jersey Nets came out of the closet during the Thanksgiving holiday family gathering. Stories are circulating around different inner circles. I will keep the inquiring minds updated as I hear more.

Questions arise. Is the player good enough to Jackie Robinson the issue? Might this be a reason the Nets are struggling this season, the possible unease of the players?

The big 3 is Kidd, Carter, and Jefferson right? I bet its either Jefferson or Carter. I know Carter is or was married but who knows? I doubt its Kidd. I'm guessing its gonna be Jefferson.

9. Cavspurs923

Cavspurs923 Guest

I heard it was Richard Jefferson , Bi or Gay something but it's hard too see from him . I seen on another forum that he's been gay with Tyrese for year's but still doesn't make him less of a player.

10. Rickster

Rickster Guest

I honestly really doubt that such a matter would affect team chemistry. These are grown men, they have respect for each otehr as players. As long as they contribute in the common goal that is the championship, what they do off the court in their personal life is completely up to them and neither here nor there when it comes to the team.