Movies One Movie

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you had to watch one (2 hour minimum) movie once a week for the rest of your life, which movie would you pick and why?

I'll answer shortly. Not sure at the moment but I didn't want to forget about this thread idea. :lol:

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I guess I'd go with Fight Club since that's over two hours and it's #2 in my top 5 favorite movies. Unfortunately The Fountain (#1 on my list) is under two hours. I don't think there are any movies I could watch once a week without getting sick of them though.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I don't know if one of these is under 2 hours so I'll say both just in case. I would watch Big Daddy, because I do watch it almost once a week. Its on my ipod and so is my second choice. Harold And Kumar: Gat. Bay.

Both of those never get old for me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd have to go with Few Good Men, it's a great movie, lots of good actors and story in great in my opinion. There's a lot of movies I could of chosen, but I've decided to go with Few Good Men.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I'd like to answer the Matrix trilogy because every time I watch it again I notice something else. But I'm guessing that counts as 3 so I'll go with the Animatrix.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'd like to answer the Matrix trilogy because every time I watch it again I notice something else. But I'm guessing that counts as 3 so I'll go with the Animatrix.
But nobody ever said that you couldn't just pick The Matrix and then watch the sequels right after ;) technically it's allowed.

As for me it'd be something really entertaining, I'd probably want to avoid anything that's simply way too long though because sometimes really long movies get annoying, with a 2 hour minimum I'd have to say that I'd want to watch...

I want to say Rush Hour but I actually haven't seen it but i hear it's really good.

I'll go with The Shawshank Redemption, it's ranked at the very top of IMDb's list of best movies with the same score as The Godfather.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll go with The Shawshank Redemption, it's ranked at the very top of IMDb's list of best movies with the same score as The Godfather.
I think if you watched either of those movies every week for the rest of your life you'd die early of stress/depression. :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I was going to pick Liar Liar but it's only 86 minutes long. There are a lot of things I love about that film and it makes me laugh all the time. Jim Carrey is just awesome!

I guess I'll go with Ace Ventura.. Oh no look I can't because that's 86 minutes long too. I'm sensing a pattern here...

The Dark Knight wins then. I don't think I'd ever get bored of all the action in TDK. I would have picked a comedy but this is the next best thing I guess.