Movies One Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Circle_One, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Is there one movie that, no matter how many times you have watched it, you can always watch it again and again and never get sick of it?

I have one: High Fidelity.

I've seen it AT LEAST 200 times, I watch it once every two days, if not more often, and I never get tired of it.

What's your's?

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. -- I can't even count how many times I've seen it in the past 25 years.

Hoosier.

3. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Heh, that's another one of mine too, though I can't watch it as much as I can High Fidelity. Once I actually watched HF three times in one day, haha. I cannot get enough of this movie (I'm actually watching it right now).

Have you ever seen a live RHPS stageshow?

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Don't tell anybody, but I used to play the role of Brad when I was a younger man.............

Hoosier.

5. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Oh Gods, I think I love you!

Please, please tell me you have pictures! :D

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The Punisher. I love that flick. It stirs up some kind of primal anger most likely :D

Also the Fifth Element, one of my favorite movies of all time.

7. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Oooh, good choices!

Both great movies!

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to go with Rocky 4, I know the movie almost by heart, and no matter how many time I watch it, I love it even more. I am personallly addicted to the Rocky series, but Rocky 4 is just amazing.

"You see he's not a machine, he's a man"

"Now go out there, and hit till you can hit no more"

9. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Circle is ashamed to admit she has never seen the Rocky series *hides from objects begging to be thrown at her*

10. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Clockwork Orange or Pulp Fiction or 1991: The Year Punk Broke or The Big Lebowski.

And don't worry, Rocky is shit and you aren't missing anything. Relics from the wanna-be we hate Russians post-cold war bullshit.