One More Week Left Before the NFL Playoffs

EdgeHead

Registered Member
There's some buzz out there that the Saints might target Mayfield as the eventual successor to Drew Brees.
I can't say that I blame them here. What this kid has done in the NCAA this season was mindblowing. Learning under the tutelage of a gunslinger like Drew Brees? Yes, please!

Impaired

Registered Member
100% Pennsylvania Super Bowl with the Steelers winning. I've been a Steelers fan since I was old enough to know what football was.

Why will they win? Well let's start with the AFC Championship - Patriots against the Steelers. The Steelers are mad - Harrison wanted out and he signed with the Pats. Steelers will have the last laugh.

The Steelers d will beat the backup QB - Foles.

Brown should be back in time for the playoffs. The killer B's - Ben, Brown, Bell and Boswell will get #7!

How's that for a female's opinion??
Other than not agreeing with the outcome, it's a fine opinion.

All Foles has to do is not make costly mistakes. We can run the ball and we can stop the run. The Eagles have not allowed a 100 yard rusher all season.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
We live in Chicago. Of course we like the Chicago Bears. I will guarantee you one thing the Bears will be at this years Super Bowl.
Yes, that's right. They'll be sitting in the 3rd row. :p

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
My guess for the Super Bowl is Minnesota vs New England but a lot can happen. I would love it if the Jaguars or Chiefs somehow made a run.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cowboys and Eagles are at 15 combined punts so far.

Same with the Giants and Washington.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
My wildcard Predictions are...

K.C. Over Titans
Rams OVER Falcons
Jaguars OVER Bills
Saints OVER Panthers

Hoping Jaguars can go all the way with the help of
Blake Bortles Jacksonville QB

Blake.jpg

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was traveling back from England yesterday so missed all the potential playoff situations. From what I gather the Ravens screwed up which allowed Buffalo to get in. And Seattle is out and Atlanta is in. Chargers didn't seem like it was gonna go their way, a lot to overcome,