• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

One more way to show your support for Hurricane Katrina victims!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I have moved this topic to the plug... also made it a sticky topic...

I wish I had money to give... Im hurting too much myself right at the moment...

trees

Registered Member
I have cried my eyeballs out over this.........The only thing I can do is pray and donate some clothes, I know they need these things too. I wish I could do more, but just being assured by the Dept. Of social services That my family is way below the poverty level, and being helped with some food ourselves...... I cant do anything when it comes to money. As for all the beautiful auctions out there to help the poor people that are suffering from that storm, God bless you all. I cant even list one of those, I already owe two months of listing fees that will be getting me kicked off of ebay come invoice time.

Everyone are in my prayers! Now off to go through our clothes! :)
This is terrible how these people are still suffering, I do pray that things speed up over there.

Anyone who feels they cannot help, just remember they needs clothes too!

Last edited: