• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

One Man Disney Movie

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

dDave

V.I.P.
I watched this earlier today, it's just sheerly amazing how he can do 6 takes of himself all run at the same time as well as he does, he had six 8 minute runs through to get each unique part, that's crazy.

I wish I had that much musical skill.

Apparently he's also a Pixar animator so he's very successful in more than one field.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That was awesome. I recognised all the songs and movies except for 1. I like singing Disney movie songs. In fact I got a gig before with Disney Channel and my group and I pretty much sang most of the extra parts of several movies (my fave was Beauty and the Beast's "Be our Guest"). I even dated Aladdin, lol.

He could have done Lion King's Circle of Life and put animal costumes. :lol: I actually like the props he used and references to the jokes in the movie, even the splashing of water of Little Mermaid.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
OMGOMGOMGOMG

Brix <3 <3

I've just sat and watched him 3 times....he's amazing. The hercules/mulan bit is stuning <3

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was pretty incredible. I had to watch it on my phone since I can't view videos at work, but I'll definitely give it a watch again when I get home.

The guy is definitely talented, remarkable that he was able to pull that off. I do wonder how much time he put into this.

Last edited: