One line from the inmortal one

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I am sorry to make a whole new thread for this but, it made me laugh so hard.

Hogan said that he will be smoking weed today because it was 4/20.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Thats kinda sad there. Hogan was always a classic character but I mean who is hoping to kid or joke when he said that.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I hope he was not joking and was really blazing on 420. That would kick so many types of ass to know that he smokes on 420.

4. andrew_bishop

It'd be weird thats for sure , I mean to see Hulk Hogan puffing up would make my jaw drop and say wtf haha. He is one of the last people I could see doing that kinda stuff.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

Why he is just a normal guy like you and I. Where you shocked when RVD was cought with weed? Also the fact that he gets high with sabu every weekend most likely?

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

lol

He must have been HIGH when he said it..

7. andrew_bishop

RVD is just weird but no it did not shock me when I found out that RVD was caught with weed.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I wish they would make the shit legal it is less dangerus then beer and cigs IMO.

9. andrew_bishop

I agree. Even though I never touch the stuff it is less dangerous to people then some other stuff. I have to say though I found it funny when RVD and Sabu were found to have a shitload of it awhile ago.