One hour to live?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you guys knew that you had one hour to live, what would you do in your last hour?

I would spend time with my family and friends, all my love ones, and I would drink lots and lots of beer, like I haven't ever drank before, and just enjoy myself and have a good nice meal.

What about you guys?

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'm being dead serious here.

I would come out to my parents.

Tell them I want to have some special time in the computer room for about 15 minutes.

Then I'd spend about another 10 minutes with them, then spend the rest of it with my sister and possibly a friend of mine.

Jeanie likes this.
  3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Try to see all close friends, tell them how much they made a difference to my life then spend the last moments masterbating. Go out with a smile :D
    Its quite funny I came across this thread actually because earlier I was talking to a friend about what we'd do if we knew the apocalypse was coming soon. To be fair, if you make it to the apocalypse your not gonna be missing out on anything since we're all going at pretty much the same time. Can you imagine that? Maybe I'd just get drunk so we could all just laugh about it...

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Propose to someone, steal a car, streak a public event, tell everyone I meet what I really really think about them, and probably some other adrenaline packed probably illegal things. I don't intend to go out quiet.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Hmm. Call my friends up let them know how important they are. Make out with the next hot chick I see.

Spend some time with the family and then perhaps listen to some of my favorite songs.

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'd book a flight to wherever she is and shoot Hillary Clinton!

Hoosier.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well I was asked this on FC but I've changed my mind since. I would hang out with friends for a little while(includes playing baseball) and then spend whatever time I have left with my parents. Oh, yeah, have a little fun with whatever hot chick I could find.;)

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd smoke a joint and go for a walk through the woods. That, or spend the rest of my time with my family.

9. albinoballpython

albinoballpython New Member

amen brother!!!!:nod:
    ------
    id spend half of it with my family and half of it with my girlfriend :naughty:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  10. Japanesecajun

Japanesecajun Registered Member

I think I'd toss out my 'I'm not legal yet.' moral and finally have sex before I die.