One Game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Apr 11, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

This question can either be extremely difficutl to answer or very easy depending on who you are.

if you could only have one game (just one) which game would it be and why?

you don't get an entire series you just get one game if the game has an expansion pack then you can also get that.

If I had to pick one game to play and just one if I never got to play another game again it would be a very hard battle between Perfect Dark and Warcraft 3 both of them take a serious amount of time to beat and are both very fun. It's impressive to be able to say that you did 100% of either game.

Btu if I really had to go with one I would go with Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64 that game had me captivated and I really got into it and nearly beat the game on perfect agent.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think I'd have to go with Battlefield 2142. It's easily among my favorite multilayer games.

Closely followed by Team Fortress 2 and other Half-Life 2 mods, but I assume those would count as separate games.

3. Mason

Mason phawq

Doom 2. Countless amount of wads for it, so it has loads of replay value.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

A quick question: can we pick a game that is a MMORPG (massive multilayer online role playing game)?

If so, I pick EverQuest. I had such a blast on that game and wouldn't mind going back playing with other people and such. Even without the expansion and just the game as it's self is well worth it.

If not, I pick Final Fantasy 12. So much to do and can last for more than 100+ hours if you take your time and dilly-dally. :)

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I would pick Metroid Prime. It's my favorite game ever, and while it's only single player, I can play it over and over again without getting bored.

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Hands down.

"The Game"

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think you are actually the worst person ever. :(

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

:D

K

In all seriousness, I think I would take this flash game called "flash treck: broken mirror" ive been playing it forever, and it never ends/gets boring.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

you can pick whatever game you want, as long as it's a game. Just to clarify that for some people.

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Hmm...just one game, huh?

That's a tough one. Looking up at my shelf right now, I see several games I really enjoy that immediately makes it hard for me to pick. I also have several Amiga games and DOS games on my HDD that I also enjoy, making much more harder to pick.

If I had to pick an immediate list to choose from, then it would be the following:
    Fallout (PC)
    Fallout 2 (PC)
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (PC)
    Another World (Amiga / PC)
    The Ur-Quan Masters / Star Control 2 (PC)
    Deus Ex (PC)
    Freelancer (PC)
    Uplink (PC)
    Theme Hospital (PC)
    Elite 2: Frontier (Amiga)
    Alien Breed 3D (Amiga)
    Cannon Fodder (Amiga)
    Lost Patrol (Amiga)
    Mega-lo-Mania (Amiga)
    Mikro Mortal Tennis (Amiga)
    Pirates! (Amiga)
    The Clue! (Amiga / DOS)
    Turrican III (Amiga)
    Jagged Alliance (DOS)
    Life and Death 2: The Brain (DOS)
    UFO: Enemy Unknown (Amiga / PC / DOS)
    The 7th Guest (DOS (Even if the puzzles are bastards...))

There are more, as I also have NES, SNES, Mega Drive, PS, PS2, and many other systems to go through. However, that is an idea of how hard it is for me to choose just one game.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008