• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vomit One Direction

Ziggy

Sup?
5 young guys who are making the absolute best of their situation.

I think the music sucks and the Ed Sheeran written song that they sing is one of the creepiest things I have ever heard.

It's not the worst thing on the radio or TV, but it is still pretty terrible.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Ok, I know this is subtalk but I WILL admit I do think "You've got that one thing" is a catchy song. I hate that kind of music, I'm into hard rock and metal music and would NEVER buy a One Direction CD, but I do have to admit I find that song catchy, that is I don't hate it.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I like the little girl with the curly hair. She reminds me of a taller and skinny and Britishier and penisier Shirley Temple. She has tapped danced her way into my heart <3

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
One Direction like the Backstreet Boys. They even sang on of the BSB's song in their latest concert.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
A band I do not like but I do understand why they appeal and are popular to certain people in the same way as Justin Bieber is seen as a good singer.

Danno

Registered Member
A band that needs to go in any other direction that does not affect me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Chameleon Science & History 7
StroShow Wrestling 2
Shooting_Palanx Music 5
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 7
Scissorhands Advice 10