One Band Forever

Discussion in 'Music' started by Impact, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If you could only listen to one band/artist/musician/whatever for the rest of your life, who would you chose to listen to?

I'm not sure I can answer this question myself. It comes down to three bands for me: Disturbed, Rise Against and System of a Down.

EDIT: I'm going to have to throw Metallica in there too, don't see how I forgot them in the first place.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
    CaptainObvious likes this.

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I might choose a parody band, not because their my favorite, but because they parody such a wide variety of songs.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Have to go with the Beatles for this one. It's not a difficult call.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I can't choose just one, but it would come down to Van Halen, Metallica, Disturbed or Iron Maiden.

Impact likes this.
  5. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Not that I have to say it, but...

NIN. Haha.

6. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I love bands like System of a Down, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Breaking Benjamin etc but I think I'll go with the Beatles as well. After a while the "loudness" of those other bands would start to wear on me.

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Metallica of course for me, my favorite band, never get sick of them.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It'd be a toss up between QOTSA, Incubus and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I think I'd have to put them all in a hat and choose randomly because I could survive on any of them. It's too hard to decide.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Tough battle between Kaiser Chiefs, Artic Monkeys, Eskimo Joe and AC/DC but will have to go with Eskimo Joe.

10. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

For me it would be Oasis as they are my favourite band.

Babe_Ruth likes this.