One baby for sale

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Even if it was a joke, I can't believe they were stupid enough to post that ad on ebay. Government will get involved in your life for almost any little thing nowadays, why would you provide something for them to go off of?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
That kid is going to have a weird life, being probably the only person that they have ever heard of that was listed on ebay themselves.

"hey I was listed on ebay once, and I was the item!" that's probably about how they would say it.

Stupid parents should've seen this coming, you aren't even allowed to put living things on ebay let alone a human being!

spike2937

Registered Member
That kid is going to have a weird life, being probably the only person that they have ever heard of that was listed on ebay themselves.

"hey I was listed on ebay once, and I was the item!" that's probably about how they would say it.

Stupid parents should've seen this coming, you aren't even allowed to put living things on ebay let alone a human being!

Yeh, even if it was a joke i don't see how they would risk putting their baby on
i just wouldn't be able to do that