• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

One baby for sale

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Hiei

The Hierophant
You can't sell DNA over eBay. But it's still funny that those people had kids.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
They'd probably charge by the pound.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Stupid baby should of shut up. German police have no sense of humor.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Even if it was a joke, I can't believe they were stupid enough to post that ad on ebay. Government will get involved in your life for almost any little thing nowadays, why would you provide something for them to go off of?

dDave

V.I.P.
That kid is going to have a weird life, being probably the only person that they have ever heard of that was listed on ebay themselves.

"hey I was listed on ebay once, and I was the item!" that's probably about how they would say it.

Stupid parents should've seen this coming, you aren't even allowed to put living things on ebay let alone a human being!

spike2937

Registered Member
That kid is going to have a weird life, being probably the only person that they have ever heard of that was listed on ebay themselves.

"hey I was listed on ebay once, and I was the item!" that's probably about how they would say it.

Stupid parents should've seen this coming, you aren't even allowed to put living things on ebay let alone a human being!

Yeh, even if it was a joke i don't see how they would risk putting their baby on
i just wouldn't be able to do that