• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Once in chat I....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
....showered and came back all before I got kicked off (dedication to the chat or what)

....tripped over my foot while I was sat down.

....shouted at my TV - a lot.

feel free to post your own...I have a tonne of "once in chat I..." stories but I like to listen :)

Iris

rainbow 11!
I wish I could join. But it crashes the browser on my dads laptop.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I wish I could join. But in crashes in basically every browser I've ever used. I can usually only get in 5 minutes before it closes. There's something wrong with that chat.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
... peed myself laughing at Kibi shouting at her tv. :shifteyes:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
... Farted so bad I had to go outside for a smoke.

... Got dissed by echoes.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Once in chat someone wanted me to go on cam and I said only if you get your baps out. She promised, so I went on cam. And she got her baps out! :lol:

Don't worry, there were no people under the age of 21 in chat at the time.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hahahahaha who on EARTH would do such a thing

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
...chaos and I attempted a duet but there was audio lag so we weren't in sync :lol:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
...I sang a song, played awesome drinking games and also, took a few unplanned naps as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.