On-The-Side Goals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Easily-Amused, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

I know we all have "to-do lists" of things we must accomplish in a specified amount of time, but we all have little things as well. For example, my main goal is to get through Senior Year with good marks, but I also have made it my on-the-side goal to memorize the famous speech in Hamlet:

What are your "on-the-side" goals?

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I really want to write something of publishable quality, most likely a short story. I mean, I get stuff published in the school lit mag (Lit Mag FTW) and I've gotten some letters published in newspapers, but I'd really like something creative in an outside work.

3. Dali

Dali Registered Member

I hope you do learn to memorize the speech! I don't really have any little goals , my main goals are to be well enough to go to University next year and to quit smoking for good. I do have others to, it's a goal for me just to get out of bed in the morning sometimes.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't have any main goals. All of my goals are what most people would consider "on-the-side." My big goal right now is to hike the entire Appalachian Trail or Pacific Crest Trail, both of which are over 2,000 miles.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Mine is to pass my CIP papers next month.