Omiee GFX

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omiee, May 19, 2008.

1. Omiee

Omiee Registered Member

Ahh i am sooo glad we have this here, now my work is a bit old but never the less i am wanting to get back into the whole gfx thing again.

Hope you like some of my work.

[​IMG]

This is a slow jamz album cover that i did for someone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    mock up for a website banner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this was one of my first tutorials

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are just a small few, i have loads more - constructive critisism welcomed, also when i get back into it i will start making customised sigs and avatars again.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thats really nice stuff my friend. I especially like the Tupac sig, I am a huge fan of his and everything on that sig is great, the picture is great quality and the text is great. Your really talented keep up the great work.

3. KZA_GFX

KZA_GFX Registered Member

let me be the first to say nice work
    you cd cover is nice
    thats what i mostly do
    id like to see more if you got em

4. booku

booku Registered Member

Nice collection, I especially like 2,6,7,8 and 9. Did you adjust the brightness in 10? The whites seem a little blown out, it's a nice effect but too many hot spots. Also what tut did you use for 9? 2 has this cool Pulp Fiction mood going on or maybe more like Sin City or another of Frank Millers comics. The only problem I have with 6 is that the name Baxter is a little awkward looking, it's kinda covered. I like 1 but I'm confused by what you actually made, did you create everything from scratch? The text seems a bit cramped at the bottom but I like the mood, and I especially like the text you used for Slow Jamz, which text is it?

*EDIT Again* Let me be the 3rd to say great work and keep it up, we wanna see more!

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  5. Omiee

Omiee Registered Member

Thanks alot for the comments, some of the work displayed is about 2 yrs old so some are better than others as you can see...

booku, the top is a slow jamz album cover that i did for someone who was recording some songs onto a cd, i used to make them for people who wanted to add a nice cover to the cd's that they make - i did a couple for some underground music artists. i cant remember the font actually, i dont have photoshop at the moment to check, but i know it is one i downloaded from font.com or something like that.

i didnt use a tutorial for the 2pac one, i just used a render and overlayed the colours like 100 times using different brush strokes and smudges inbetween..if thats the one ur talking about - the one underneath was a manga/anime style tutorial that i found on the net.

I will post more pics when i can get on myfilestash.com at the moment the site is down.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Some of them are a bit TOO sexual for my taste. Though, with that said, I think they look great. I like the Riene one with the gold/yellow colors. That's some quality stuff.