OMG What is going on with my auction??

TGirl

Registered Member
Since last night at 10:30pm pst. till now @ 8:36am pst I have had over 2700 more hits and my watchers went from 100 to 146...did I make it on a radio station somewhere??? wow I am blown away....before this I have been averaging 1000 hits ever 24 hour period....

everytime I refresh I have even more hits...this is crazy!!!

TGirl said:
Since last night at 10:30pm pst. till now @ 8:36am pst I have had over 2700 more hits and my watchers went from 100 to 146...did I make it on a radio station somewhere??? wow I am blown away....before this I have been averaging 1000 hits ever 24 hour period....

everytime I refresh I have even more hits...this is crazy!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh, the power of B.... plugs!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Sometimes it takes no more than an email "you gotta see this"

why don't you put on your auction, that if anyone hears you on the radio or sees you on tv, to let you know when and where.

TGirl

Registered Member
Good Idea!!!! I will when I update!!!

ok So now it is 11:03 pst and 167 watchers and 9490 hits that is over 4000 since last night and still clicking..........Something had to happen or everyone is just off work today..........I don't get it!! But I am not complainin

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Right on.! :D Hey you are getting all the love right now :D sit back and enjoy.
I have your auction in my list......I wish you the best of luck and loads of money.......~ May the eBay gods smile upon You~............

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahaha Night you are too sweet!!! Well I have the watchers and I have the hits but I ain't seein the money that should go along with it....lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Unbelievable! I was watching the hits roll in... very reminiscent of the old Leroy's Awkshunz! Just keeps on tickin'! This is sooooo awsome Trina... How many watchers?? I think with hits like this you should go back in and put another "Watch This A$$' Xray Hit The Pulse" clicker!

Sent you another Q.

TGirl

Registered Member
222 watchers now..........the clicker never stops now...I am starting to think Ebay is playing with my mind...its just don't stop!!!

feral_films

Registered Member
you should use the viewtracker thing to see where they come from, most messgae boards say where it came from

altho bizarrebids doesnt show it came from there