Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Chaos, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I GOT ACCEPTED!!! They approved right off the bat!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!1

dsojfiosfhiosfhwefj efhweuiof hefheuwfhwejfnweufh wejfbwe fugwfyuibwefjb weui fgwefbwfkjb wefjg ughbfkjvbfsdnm vervfvh mvhds ernm vbjwer g4rjlgh fvuberkvh ugn65yj niohvsjn verbfnrjerf mvudf rehbv jwuehf!!!!!!!!11111 dfuhbkjf wejfhweufhb! fh1?!??? iofhdskj nrufjhnjfkbwehkh 2vey tkkndekljd hohdneklhn!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

You have included 96 images in your message. You are limited to using 30 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

3. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

congrats...

....what did you get accepted into?

4. Chaos

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

That pic is CLASS

Perfect for this thread.

6. Chaos

A sort of writing thing. It's not really such a big deal, only I had to submit my piece to a board/council/panel/whatever for approval.

That means some people looked at it and actually approved straight off. I know it's not a big deal, really, but it means that fellow writers actually thought it was good enough to pass without any corrections required!!

Maybe it's stupid to get so excited over something so simple, but I don't care. :D:D:D

7. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Nice glasses. Can I borrow them sometime? :lol:

And congrats, sir. :rockon:

8. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

definately something to get excited over, and definately not simple. Thats freaking awsome. I felt the same way when I got accepted into a Multi Media program after they only heard me speak in a discussion group.

I'm really happy for you. Writing is wicked awsome. Congrats again:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

being accepted into anything* is exciting

*does not actually include everything