• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OMG Øbama is BAITING ME AGAIN!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I want him to get an official infraction from the GF nazis! :lol:

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

Division is the official democRAT platform! Divide and pander is their official battle cry!

ANYONE WITH BRAINS (that function) knows 0bama is a master of dividing people into groups and pitting their interests against each other while promising to take care of each group by taking from demonized groups.

:spin:

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I think something is wrong with your keyboard. It keeps typing a 0 instead of a O.
If I could only figure out how to the the 0 with a \ through it on my phone that would be awesome. Then instead of referring to 0bama as a zero I could refer to him as the empty set, as in the mathematical term of the null or void, nothing in there.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Oh, I thought it was just bad grammar. Maybe if you copy this, Ø, you can paste it.
I <3 U!

I know there is a way to do it, I'm just to lazy to figure it out. Especially since most are too ignorant to get the joke anyway.