• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

omg my pc needs help

kong5232

can someone hook me up with a little help. for some reason i have a horribal popup that says the following

Last query: INSERT INTO vnr_creatives_history SET uid=11824020370459031964, cid=0, view_time=UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE view_time=UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
Error: 1114 The table 'vnr_creatives_history' is full
Last query: INSERT INTO vnr_creatives_history SET uid=11824020370459031964, cid=25, view_time=UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE view_time=UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
Error: 1114 The table 'vnr_creatives_history' is full
ord=Math.random()*10000000000000000;document.write('');

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So if you told us what OS you are running, and any details of what you have installed or uninstalled recently, and it would help.

But since I'm nice, I did it for you. You have Windows XP, and a lack of Spyware filtering. Use Windows Defender, and you wouldn't have to worry about this problem.

Let me guess, you pirated Windows and now Defender doesn't work? You use a cheap, or free, third-party software that isn't updated well? It's a malware problem.

kong5232

ok so basicly what your saying is you think i stole windows? NO first it was my friends pc and second im shure its just a gay virus cuz he must have downloaded allot of poarn. Third nice.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
No, I wasn't saying Windows is pirated, I really could care less if it is. What I'm saying is that if it is pirated, then you're going to have problems getting Windows Firewall and Windows Defender working. If you had Windows Defender, it takes care of most malware, which your computer has a problem with.

So, go get some malware cleaners, and get your shit fixed. Or reformat.

God I wish this was PDC. I had an awesome flame ready for you, and I have to hold back. Oh well, it'll be ok.