• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OMG I want one!

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I can only find this one picture and no info. I'm trying hard to see what all I can find about this thing. So far all I know is I want one!

merob

Boom!
I never understood why people are so passionate about these things. I wouldn't want anything larger then a Navigator - even a Navi's a bit too much.
I don't think Stephy cares about the paint job Mercenary

9ten

Luc said:
I never understood why people are so passionate about these things. I wouldn't want anything larger then a Navigator - even a Navi's a bit too much.
^ Ditto.

L

LostForever

That truck is cool for a truck.

Malificus

Likes snow
It'd be too long for me. It looks like actually using as a truck would be near impossible. Like towing a bus using a bus. And why does it have a spoiler? To keep its obviously lightweight, aerodynamic body on the ground?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
The spoiler is to help it become more aerodynamic. It makes air pass more smoothly over a trailer instead of just hitting it like a wall.

Blur

iPimp
I dunno why id ever want that...would have nothing to do with it and its too big to drive to school :D