omg I am on the pulse

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by trees, Aug 18, 2005.

1. trees

trees Registered Member

I just found out that my auction is on the pulse, I dont know nothing about the pulse, but its there! :lol: under really weird!

2. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Yowza! ** getting up from my desk and doin' another dance **

Congrats Trees!

3. trees

trees Registered Member

Me dancing too! Its the first time ever! I guess you dont know unless you look! Hahaahaha I always imagined you would get a email or something! :lol:

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well Congrats on the pulse Trees

5. trees

trees Registered Member

Thanks, but I have realized that it aint all that, I am on it under really weird, not on the top ten, I thought it was an acomplishment but I guess not! LOL ROTFLMAO OH well, maybe it will hit my low reserve and help a little, but prolly not! :lol:

6. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

trees, did you use addwatch.com to get there?

Good luck

7. trees

trees Registered Member

Addwatch.com.......umm no, hahahaha , I think I did read about this in a post here, I think it is something that that you pay for. I have not paid for anything but way too much to list it. This is the first time I have ever featured an item and did it only cause it was on half price sale and I was hoping that it would help getting hits. It did but If I was going to cheat I would be on the main pulse page! Muhahahaahah

8. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Congratulations!! And yes, I am still one of the ones watching cuz I think it's just sooooo cute <pinching Wendy's cheeks> aaawww...hahahaha!

BTW, someone else in this house had ME at the end of my rope last weekend!

9. trees

trees Registered Member

Hahaha....... I am sorry some one had you at the end of your rope. It really sucks, and even more cause it seems that once you are down some people just want to kick you and make it worse. Thanks for watching it, A few from here are and I appreciate it bunches...as for the rest of the 60, well they are just a handful of the 1000+ people who have come across it and liked it, and I aint letting no body get me down any lower. :lol:

10. Julie

Julie Registered Member

You're now in the #4 spot under Really Weird! Woooohoooo!

And when I'm at the end of my rope, trust me...no one's trying to kick me. More like they're running for cover & trying to hide!