• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Omg!! Australia Just Called Me!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
I am in shock!! They heard about my auction in AUSTRALIA!!! I am doing a live interview with them on Monday after the auction is over!!! I cant believe someone in austrailia heard about my auction!!!!! I am in complete shock!! But oh so happy!!

Marys454BB

Premium Member
LOL! Just wait, I bet you get people from all over..
Mine was all over the world! I was getting emails in strange languages along with some from the UK, Austraila and a bunch I can't even pronounce let alone spell...lol
Very strange!
Good luck to you!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey congrats. Now sit back and enjoy the ride. You earned it. Good luck on the live interveiw. Till next time.............. :warp:

kromsales

Registered Member
Marys454BB said:
LOL! Just wait, I bet you get people from all over..
Mine was all over the world! I was getting emails in strange languages along with some from the UK, Austraila and a bunch I can't even pronounce let alone spell...lol
Very strange!
Good luck to you!
LOL I saw an article on google that was in Greek! LOL I have no idea what they said about me tho LOL

Nightsurfer said:
Hey congrats. Now sit back and enjoy the ride. You earned it. Good luck on the live interveiw. Till next time.............. :warp:
Thanks!! :) Is amazing how fast word travels LOL

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Dragon said:
Maybe they want you to dress up in a crocodile suit and do some advertising for Steve Irwin. :lol: Best of luck to you!
:D Thats funny!!!! I would do it! :)