• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies OMG. Andy Milonakis is a 30 year old man?!?!?!

Blur

iPimp
You just have to like that utterly stupid comedy, which I do.

B

barfootboards

Yeah i think that way too, but even i find it retarded and annoying, but i will admit i have laugh at some of it, just not all of it.

merob

Boom!
He's a creapy guy. The guy is on Sconex - a highschool forum. Unlike emmanuel Luis, he enjoys being a 10year old.

B

barfootboards

Hell i would too!! I mean yeah there's downsides but I would so take advantage of it.

Blur

iPimp
dude your sex life would be so fucked up...either you would be with a 30 so year old woman and that would look fuckin strange like shes your mom, or you would go with someone that looks your age and yet you could be arrested for banging a minor. Lmao

plus the dude is wierd as hell lookin

B

barfootboards

and yet i said downsides, but if you're stuck with it make the best of it

L

lilbballfrk

barfootboards said:
Meh, i guess you can feel bad for him ... i dont care too much for the show, its annoying.
same here. the show is so annoying. he does the stupidist things, i just want to slap the hell out of him. he needs to grow up -___-

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya same here I hate the show. If I want to watch something stupid I will watch Wildboyz.