• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

OMEGA - Staring at the N1 Grand Prix - Finished - No spoilers

Omega

Ω
Ok here is an AMV that I made, its my second AMV with Rockman footage (yes, I´m a megaman fan too ;))

Tittle: Staring at the N1 Grand Prix
Song: Staring at the Sun
Song Artist: The Offspring
Time: 2:16
Footage: Rockman EXE
Download:
From The Rockman AMV Station
From AnimeMusicVideos.org (here is the not-cropped version, and you have to be a member to download it)
You can watch it in YouTube (this one is very pixelated, Youtube is fault XP)

Special thanks to Synchro-kun for the cropp 
And to Xhunter for post it in his page

I made it in 2 weeks, I liked the song, it has a lot of action, its suppose to show the first battles of Netto/Lan and Rockman/Megaman and the ones from the N1 Grand Prix, please tell me what you think, ok? and I hope you will enjoy it ;)

K

kajin_phoenixlord

They was a pretty good video, OMEGA. You did a really good job on that. Expect your video score to be high when I grade it.

Omega

Ω
kajin_phoenixlord said:
They was a pretty good video, OMEGA. You did a really good job on that. Expect your video score to be high when I grade it.
wow, thanks for the scores and the comments, I´m glad that you liked it <D