Omega Request

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Omega you've impress me lately, and I was wondering if you could do me a Michael Jordan sig, I would love a couple of pictures of him in the sig, and I would like to have Michael Jordan written on it. It would be great if you could do so.

Omega you've impress me lately, and I was wondering if you could do me a Michael Jordan sig, I would love a couple of pictures of him in the sig, and I would like to have Michael Jordan written on it. It would be great if you could do so.
I will try my best, I cannot promise anything great because when it comes to sports signatures I fail big time :no:

EDIT: tell me what ya think so far, Because I have not added the text yet and I need to fix the border. This tag was made by a friend of mine. I had a tutorial to make so I asked him for a hand

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like it a lot, and i was wondering for the text if possible put MJ on the left side and 23 on the right but not to big, but big enought and if you could find awesome font for it it would be great. Thanks a lot buddy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah man I like it a lot, I really appreciate it, I know how you don't like to do sports sigs, but you still did one for me and I would like to thank you for it. Thanks.