• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Omega INC (Open)

Omega

Ω
Ok so I have a free trial of photoshop cs6. I might buy the full version but it looks like that cost 399 usd and I really don't have that off hand lol. If you would like a Graphical Signature Please post here. All I need is a picture or render that you would like to be the focal point. Maybe a few colors. Lastly I'd like to know what you'd like to have written on it. I will do my best seeing as how I have not done this in years. Thanks!

-Omega​

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's the picture I would like you to use:

For text, I would just like to have Babe Ruth on there, not to big, though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm not sure if I'm in need of a switch right now, Omega, but I'm going to have to track down that old avy/sig picture to show you. It doesn't show up on the actual thread anymore.

BR, that's an awesome picture. The clarity of Ruth in the middle really makes for a nice effect, should be an awesome avatar or sig.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks, man.

You still do wonderful work. I, now have a new sig/avatar combo and I love it. Put your rep back on so people can rep you for these.

Omega

Ω
Thanks, man.

You still do wonderful work. I, now have a new sig/avatar combo and I love it. Put your rep back on so people can rep you for these.
Did not know my rep was off :lol:

-Omega

Impact

V.I.P.
Do you happen to do avatars as well?

For a sig i'd like something with this in:

Maybe the words Zero Dark Thirty, similar to the style of this:

Omega

Ω
Here is what I ended up with Impact,

Sinature:

Give me feedback on the combo and I can make changes until it is what you'd envisioned.

-Omega​

Impact

V.I.P.
Nothing needs changing in my eyes, I really like them! Thanks :) Rep coming your way.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's fucking sick, Omega. You haven't lost your touch.

Guys, if you want a sig/avatar combo now is your time to ask for on. Omega is the amazing, as you can tell by yourself.

I'm really happy this section is "active" once again.

Keep up the great work.