Older or Younger?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Italiano, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Do you like to generally like to date someone who is older or younger than you?

I like older girls because for one they have a more mature mindset then younger girls. I also find them to be a little more agreeable in conversation.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not really fussed either way, just as long as the years aren't that far apart.

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Age is but a number. I prefer my men to be mature.

4. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I have only dated guys younger then me so far, except one. I would prefer someone my age or older.

5. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I don't think i can say. Age is a number and if you like someone you wont let a number stand in the way of you dating them.
    It seems stange because when a man dates a younger woman it's ok. But when a woman dates a younger man, people talk ...

Love works in mysterious ways !!

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I am with someone who is 2 years older than me which is a nice gap. I can't imagine myself wanting to be with someone younger than me as I'm only 23 and I'd feel weird about it. I'm not sure why. Maybe I'd worry they weren't mature enough for me.
    When I'm in my 40's I'd probably wish I was with a 20 year old, though!

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally it doesnt bother me, but all I care is that there mature, and don't have a kid's mentality. But with that being said I don't believe I could date a girl that his 20 years older then me, and I would never date someone that is younger then 18 years old.

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Age isn't important to me because it really is just a number. Some 20 year olds are more mature than some 40 year olds, so each individual's maturity level is what really matters to me, not how many years they've been alive.

One thing to be said about older men though is that they tend to have more experience, and therefore more knowledge and skill in the bedroom...of course the younger men have that freshness about them which leaves you room to teach them a few things, and that can be fun too. ;)

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't really care as age is just a number, but I do prefer a girl older than me.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think at a young age (18) it still would feel a bit weird for me if I dated someone younger, mainly because I find guys my age and younger aren't all that mature :D Well I don't like it when people are mature all the time but you know what I mean.
    Besides, I tend to be more attracted to older guys.. But I do have my limits haha. Age isn't that important to me anyways...