• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

old scool arcade games

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
What are your favorites for old school arcade games? i personaly like poll position and mappy

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
The Simpsons Arcade Game was so amazing it wasn't even funny. Every time I see one of those, I blow like $5.

Time Crisis is also pretty awesome.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Pac-Man, if you can find an arcade machine that has it. Found one in a pub, doubled as a table. Also had Space Invaders and Missile Command on the same machine (also great old school games).

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

X-Men, and there was some medieval game that was on the arcade I use to play a lot. Also, a game called Sunset Riders...haha that game was awesome.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I remember the simpsons, it was fun as well.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I loved that simpsons game. I played it at chucky cheese :D it was hard though. spent so many tokens....

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Xmen, Aliens VS Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Simpsonsand many more.
Piccolo said:
X-Men, and there was some medieval game that was on the arcade I use to play a lot. Also, a game called Sunset Riders...haha that game was awesome.
That was Knights of the Round and it was great fun.