• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Old School RAW thread 11-15

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't forget RAW is a three hour show on November 15th. Can't wait to see what faces from the past show up...some are going to wrestle too, apparently.

Rumor is Tatanka will be there. :lol:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
These themed Raw shows are getting old. I don't won't to be a party pooper but this show is probably going to be horrible.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ah come on now...I cannot wait haha. I love seeing the old wrestlers come back and do their thing. Hopefully there are some surprises. Three hour shows are usually pretty good so I'm looking forward to it.

I don't really understand WHY they are doing it but I won't complain because anytime I can see I.R.S. it's a good night haha

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Lol!!! I guuuueeeesss. I will be recording it and hopefully I won't have to fast forward the whole show, like I have been doing lately during these theme shows. I am curious of how good Tatanka still is. I'll give it a chance, but I have a feeling on Tuesday we will be bashing this show. We all know that Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, HHH, Stone Cold, or The Crock won't be there so we shall see what the WWE can salvage.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well those wrestlers that you mentioned GB aren't really old-school.

That said I'm really looking forward to this match, we all know the usual will be there(Piper, Slaughter, Shiek, DiBiase ect.) but I hope we do get a few fresh faces that we haven't seen in a while i.e Bob Backlund.

One thing that I do hope is that I we don't see Nexus betaing the old the old school wrestlers. We've seen it happen already, we don't need to see it again.

Here's to a great show.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I wouldn't mind if Orton's father was attacked by Nexus tonight. That would really make this feud a little better.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't mind if Orton's father was attacked by Nexus tonight. That would really make this feud a little better.
Yeah that would be great, especially if Randy Orton couldn't do anything. I'm just hoping that we get a small surprise, someone we haven't seen in a real long time would be sweet.

I'm looking forward to Mene Gene doing his backstage interviews, and The Fink announcing the wrestlers when they make their way to the ring.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
We all know that if Sgt Slaughter is there he will be attacked.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the show, but not sure how much I like the idea of it right now relative to the feuds for Survivor Series. I think it'll downplay the SS match too much.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since it's a three hour show I think that'll give them enough time to keep the feuds going into Survivor Series. They are doing a great job pushing Barrett vs Orton but it would be nice to get some other things brewing besides that.