Old School Battle

D

Ds136

Alright I'm going to toss out a challenge out there for anyone intrested. However this isn't going to be your normal run of the mill battle, this is going ot be an old school battle.

What is an old school battle you ask? Well back before the days of photoshop there was MS Paint. Thats right folks, a competition to see who can make the best sig in MS Paint

Restrictions:
Size: 400-600px by 50-150px

Other than that your free to do what you wish.

As many competitiors as want to join are welcome.

Competitors: (unlimited)
1. Ds136
2. Tantheman
3. Mailficus
4. Mysticangel
5. SenatorB
6. Kyo Muramasa
7. YOUR NAME HERE
8. YOUR NAME HERE
9. YOUR NAME HERE
etc..

Judges: (3-5 whatever)
1. Kazmarov
2. Vince Carter
3. Sui Generis
4. YOUR NAME POSSIBLY HERE
5. YOUR NAME POSSIBLY HERE

Once there is a good number of judges and competitors (or just another crazy soul) we will begin.

BigBlue

----------------------
and everything has to be done by scratch right?... no renders, textures or stock, or is stock aloud but only can be cut in ms paint?...

D

Ds136

Tantheman said:
and everything has to be done by scratch right?... no renders, textures or stock, or is stock aloud but only can be cut in ms paint?...

Everything has to be done in paint, so if you want to take a picture and try to cut it out in paint and put it in, more power to you

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll be a judge, this should be very interesting, hopefully, there's going to be more people entering, and we will be needing some more judges, so come on people it's not hard to judge.