• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Old DB3K member only

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just so everyone knows who we where on the DB3K message board just list who you where known as there, and who made you join these forums.

I was known as Ascended Trunks, I co-own these forums.

Only old DB3K members reply, if you weren't on db3k and you reply your message will be deleted.

Blur

iPimp
damn you are going bananas with this shit dog. lol

past names- zer0, doom breaker, krusade

and VC made me join, well not literally cause i set it up so 1st member, but got me into the whole idea of making a forum. though db3k was CJ's doing

P

pasteycracker

HOLY SHIT! I remember you as doom breaker :]
I was Scoop_G on the DB3k forums... and I would have to say that's one of the best forums I've ever posted on. :]

hopefully this will be even better? :D

T

Treize Khushrenada

I was the one and only SSJ_Treize.....

Ok, seriously... who here last heard from Celtic Guardian... is he still alive? Yah know... the whole rebellion against DB3K deal... hah... man... memories

The most hilarious part was later I went back and DB3K returned me to moderator status even after flaming and spamming his boards.

O

OVR 06

i wouldnt be surprised if i was the last to hear from him.

and if that's the case, it's been years. 4+, i'd say.

Blur

iPimp
Last i saw him...was at Anime Illusions or xarnet...one of the two

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Give it time and these forums will be really good, and maybe surpass the level that DB3K was before it's demise. Also the only reason why me and blur started to do forums is because that message board got shut down. But we just hope that we would be even considered to be in the same status that DB3K had once before.

Welcome everyone

T

TurkuSama

TurkuSama. Always.

And it was "CelticDarkAngel". Hell, I think I started going to that site even before it had a message board.

Sorry to burst your bubble Vince, but this forum will never ever be like DB3K, Nor Madhouse, or even Overdrive. Still a good place overall though. Not hating on you or anything.