Ola todos!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alex_DC, May 4, 2010.

1. Alex_DC

Alex_DC Registered Member

Hi everyone, I'm Alexander, student of 22 years old, I live in Nice, France (but I'm very much proud of my portuguese roots) and I'm here to participate in some debates, to discover new opinions and to practice my english. (but don't tell me if I make some mistakes I prefer to believe that I'm perfectly bilingual :D)
    If you have some questions...

Please don't, it would be too difficult for me to answer :D

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Bienvenidos Alex, mi familia es de Espana y Mexico pero vivo en los Estados Unidos, en Tejas.

3. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Hey there! :flowers:

Welcome to GF! Hope you have a great time here! :D

What do you do in your spare time alex?

Kibz

xxx

4. Alex_DC

Currently I don't have any spare time because I'm working on my exams in order to graduate...
    But in general, I love to play football, travelling when it's possible (USA and Japan would be great), I like cinema it can be old films like Scarface, Goodfellas, or more more recent like Fight Club, American History X, Vanilla Sky, nowa

5. Alex_DC

Nowadays I appreciated Shutter Island and the verry funny Kick Ass :D

I don't find any button to edit my message is it normal?

6. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I don't think you can edit your messages until you have 10 posts. Helps to thwart spambots.

Welcome here alex, what is your first language?

7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Love scarface and goodfellas! Epic films! I also love Fight Club and American History X. Never seen vanilla sky though!

I'm doing exams aswell at the minute! What subject do you study?

xxx

8. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

:lol:

Welcome!! Enjoy your stay here.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, you seem to have a lot of great interest so I'm sure your going to fit in just fine here.

How did you find this place? Do you like it so far?

See you around.

10. Alex_DC

Commercial english for ending the exams tomorrow (I study foreign languages -English & Portuguese- applied to communication) and you?
    Vanilla sky is pretty good, it's not a mafia movie like Scarface clearly but the story is very good! Heat is a great movie too (what a pleasure to see Al Pacino and Robert de Niro at the same time :cool:)