• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Okay, wish me luck...........

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
okey I'm watching but.....what on earth is that brown icky looking thing????

:eek:hno:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
okey I'm watching but.....what on earth is that brown icky looking thing????

:eek:hno:
Definately watching!!! AWESOME GIRL!!! But I too wanna know what the gooey stuff is!

TGirl

Registered Member
great idea...I am watching...good luck

1_ares_1

Registered Member
ya know... I use that little linky thingy too. I saved it in the drop down menu for inserts in the regular ebay list thing. Not the HTML. Now when I do an auction, I just replace the item # in it. The rest is always the same so it's real easy.

PS... don't you just looove my technical terms?

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im watching ..Good luck

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Thanks Greeny it worked! You're awesome! You are bidding on a copy of the finished picture, if you purchase a sqaure, you decide what goes in it........the brown stuff is a tootsie roll my daughter decided to spit on the floor...ewwwwwwwwww!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
mmmmm...tootsie roll.....yummmmmmy!
Can I buy the spit up tootsie seperately??? AAhahahahaha!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Thank you for the good wishes everyone, and thank you Nanner and Ares for buying the squares!