Okay, this is just annoying.

Bill

Registered Member
Anyone remember the GF who told me she was fat, and then dumped me when I got her some slimfast a few months ago? Well, I've been dating this other chick named Mindy Quick for about a month, and now Sherri came back to my apartment and asked for me back, then went completely NUTS when I told her I was seeing a chick named Mindy Quick... Little did I know that Mindy was her best friend. :mad:

And in my defence:
How the f#$% was I spose to know?
What the f#$% is she showing up at my doorstep for when SHE dumped me in the first place?
That $#!7 is wack.
&#^@ (#&@ &@^ @^#* #*$*(# that mother&#$^@* peice of @&#$ &#^@ (*$& &#%@ !^%@ ! I outta *@!& @^@ and *@&^$ a pile of &@^! ^#@ 2&@^ in her coffee and @&&[email protected]^ &@*( all of that &@!!^^ mother @#^&@7 crap that was F$^@in' up the mother#^@& lifestyle!

F#$* THAT $#!7!!!!

...breathes heavily....
sorry people.. emotions... phew...

Pianobone

Registered Member
Have you ever noticed that all the people on shows like Judge Judy, Jerry Springer and COPS are all the same? The guy is either really fat or 100 pounds underweight, and in any case has bad facial hair. The woman has on way too much makeup and is wearing way too little clothing. There are more rolls than in a pastry truck.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Cheaters is a cool show. It's definately the most classy among the so-called "trashy shows". At least in that case, the law isn't involved, which is good. Keep the law and entertainment TOTALLY SEPARATE i say. Combining them is just another form of cruel and unusual punishment, along with invasion of privacy, etc. But anyways...

Bill:

With all due respect, her name IS "Mindy Quick".... I mean seriously... how long did you expect that one to last??? 1.... maybe 2 minutes perhaps....??? :smirk:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Actually you're right. There's just a big empty cavity where my heart should be. See it's because my heart is kept in a different area of my body... like [SARCASM]on my sleeve!!![/SARCASM]

haven't used sarcasm tags in awhile. that felt good

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Pianobone said:
Have you ever noticed that all the people on shows like Judge Judy, Jerry Springer and COPS are all the same? The guy is either really fat or 100 pounds underweight, and in any case has bad facial hair. The woman has on way too much makeup and is wearing way too little clothing. There are more rolls than in a pastry truck.
You forgot to mention how 90% of the guys on Cops aren't wearing shirts. The women are usually fat and missing a few teeth.