okay this is gonna sound stupid and embarrassing

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by sailorruby, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailorruby

sailorruby Registered Member

but does anybody wanna be friends i know this is really weird and stupid does anyone wanna add me to the list

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not sure but I think that maybe you need to make a few more posts? I went to your profile page and there was no option to add you as a friend.

Keep posting, people will start adding you to their friends list. :)

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

:shifteyes:

I don't wanna sound rude but how can I want to be friends with you if I don't know you at all ? :)

Like Jeanie said, you need to post more so that members know more about you and if they like you , they'll send you a friend request!

4. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

Yeah post some more :)

(Pssst. I still have no clue how people here decide with whom to be friends! It seriously is one of those social-anxiety-disorder traits creeping to the surface where I don't know if I am committing a GF social faux-pas by doing or not doing something regarding friend invites. lawl)

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

lol.

honestly for me it's pretty random. If I see someone posting a lot and I like what they have to say, I'll add them as a friend. The reality is, it doesn't really mean anything, it's just kind of a cool feature. :shrug:
    ------
    wait, I take that back - there are times when it comes in handy; for example you can set your blog and/or visitor messages to only be accessible to people who are on your friends list.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  6. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

I have no friends either :(

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

How can you say that? Did we not bond in chat the other night? I distinctly remember saying something like, "dude - you're awesome", which may have come out like "boob, your gruesome", but you get the idea! :lol:

Fun Fact - 10% from my friends list added me as friends, the other 90% I added. Shit, maybe that is not something I should be admitting? But I get that some people are just slower on the uptake than others... or that's what I keep telling myself. :D

8. Interested

Interested Registered Member

LMAO! I feel exactly the same. :lol:

As for the thread itself... People here are easy going, just put yourself out there a bit more (I hope that does not have some nasty meaning in English).

9. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

as your soon to be friend i did u a favour. and rejected then added u as friend.. And u are even the first friend i add.. soo there u go:)

10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Rejection...
    Followed by friendship. Yeah, I can deal with that.

That makes it like 10.3%. AWE.SOME

Stegosaurus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.