okay this is gonna sound stupid and embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorruby

Registered Member
#1
but does anybody wanna be friends i know this is really weird and stupid does anyone wanna add me to the list
 

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
#2
I'm not sure but I think that maybe you need to make a few more posts? I went to your profile page and there was no option to add you as a friend.

Keep posting, people will start adding you to their friends list. :)
 

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
#3
:shifteyes:



I don't wanna sound rude but how can I want to be friends with you if I don't know you at all ? :)

Like Jeanie said, you need to post more so that members know more about you and if they like you , they'll send you a friend request!
 

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
#4
Yeah post some more :)

(Pssst. I still have no clue how people here decide with whom to be friends! It seriously is one of those social-anxiety-disorder traits creeping to the surface where I don't know if I am committing a GF social faux-pas by doing or not doing something regarding friend invites. lawl)
 

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
#5
Yeah post some more :)

(Pssst. I still have no clue how people here decide with whom to be friends! It seriously is one of those social-anxiety-disorder traits creeping to the surface where I don't know if I am committing a GF social faux-pas by doing or not doing something regarding friend invites. lawl)
lol.

honestly for me it's pretty random. If I see someone posting a lot and I like what they have to say, I'll add them as a friend. The reality is, it doesn't really mean anything, it's just kind of a cool feature. :shrug:
------
wait, I take that back - there are times when it comes in handy; for example you can set your blog and/or visitor messages to only be accessible to people who are on your friends list.
 
Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
#7
I have no friends either :(
How can you say that? Did we not bond in chat the other night? I distinctly remember saying something like, "dude - you're awesome", which may have come out like "boob, your gruesome", but you get the idea! :lol:

Fun Fact - 10% from my friends list added me as friends, the other 90% I added. Shit, maybe that is not something I should be admitting? But I get that some people are just slower on the uptake than others... or that's what I keep telling myself. :D
 

Interested

Registered Member
#8
Yeah post some more :)

(Pssst. I still have no clue how people here decide with whom to be friends! It seriously is one of those social-anxiety-disorder traits creeping to the surface where I don't know if I am committing a GF social faux-pas by doing or not doing something regarding friend invites. lawl)
LMAO! I feel exactly the same. :lol:

As for the thread itself... People here are easy going, just put yourself out there a bit more (I hope that does not have some nasty meaning in English).
 

k3rm0r

Registered Member
#9
How can you say that? Did we not bond in chat the other night? I distinctly remember saying something like, "dude - you're awesome", which may have come out like "boob, your gruesome", but you get the idea! :lol:

Fun Fact - 10% from my friends list added me as friends, the other 90% I added. Shit, maybe that is not something I should be admitting? But I get that some people are just slower on the uptake than others... or that's what I keep telling myself. :D
as your soon to be friend i did u a favour. and rejected then added u as friend.. And u are even the first friend i add.. soo there u go:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.