• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Okay, smarty...

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
standin on the wall like you was Poindexter...

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
She's dressed in yellow
She says hello
Come sit next to me you fine fellow

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you run over there without a second to lose
and what comes next, hey bust a move

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
*waiting for the punchline or Tuck's answers*

Tucker

Lion Rampant
*waiting for the punchline or Tuck's answers*
An encore? Och, aye the noo! How can I say "Fuck off!" to me fans?

Why did Japan attack the U.S. in 1941?

Because they knew they'd be busy in '42.

How many gallons are in a barrel of oil?

What is brass?

What is gunpowder?

Tea.

What do you call the membrane under your tongue?

Naughty Ermine.

In the Bible, with whom did Cain and Abel have children?

Neanderthufflupagus.
------
Those are Canadian Smarties, a chocolate candy made by Nestle's. Up there in the Great White North, they call actual Smarties "Rockets."

And yes, they are sour! >.< Or at least tart. Citric acid is an ingredient in every flavor. Necco Wafers, now, those are totally not. Sugar and corn starch, I reckon.

Last edited:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I'm better at multiple choice.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
[green]>Canadian Smarties[/green]
They're English! Not Canadian! Rowntrees of York, England, have been making "Chocolate Beans" since at least 1882. The product was renamed "Smarties Chocolate Beans" in 1937. Rowntrees were forced to drop the words "chocolate beans" in 1977 due to trading standards requirements (the use of the word "beans" was felt to be misleading) so adopted the "Milk Chocolate in a Crisp Sugar Shell". Later, the sweet was rebranded as "Smarties".

And as your Smarties were only in production starting from 1949, ours are the original Smarties.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
>Canadian Smarties
They're English! Not Canadian! Rowntrees of York, England, have been making "Chocolate Beans" since at least 1882. The product was renamed "Smarties Chocolate Beans" in 1937. Rowntrees were forced to drop the words "chocolate beans" in 1977 due to trading standards requirements (the use of the word "beans" was felt to be misleading) so adopted the "Milk Chocolate in a Crisp Sugar Shell". Later, the sweet was rebranded as "Smarties".

And as your Smarties were only in production starting from 1949, ours are the original Smarties.
Okay, smarty.

:rimshot: