Okay, Orton's injury

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Saw this on rajah.com today. I was talking about this with my sister and Unity while watching Summerslam about how it was so weird we hadnt heard about the accident since Randy lives in the St Louis area. Well now there's this...rumor site of course but food for thought...

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

If he rolled the length of a football field while unconcious, there would be tons of people there. A collision of that grandure doesn't just happen and no one calls the cops. Also, there would be medics responding. I call bs on the story and say that he was involved in some BDSM and got a sex injury that he's too embarassed to talk about.

3. Millz

Yeah I agree and I mean 300 feet? Come on and he only broke his collarbone?

Where your theory about a sex injury is funny chances are in reality he made this injury up in order to make a surprising return like John Cena had. Unfortunately for him, alot of people arent buying it.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I still believe it was a real injury. I don't think Orton, or WWE for that matter would go to such extremes to promote or give suspicion that he's off for 3 more months for his return. It would be sick if they actually had Orton do this.

Maybe the cops were told, or have a policy to NOT reveal any information about their accident reports? I'm not sure what their laws are, though...

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Not only that, a collar bone doesn't take long to heal. Especially if it doesn't need surgery.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Oh, so you're saying that Orton is faking this story to hide how he REALLY got injured? Interesting...

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'd fucking laugh if he went to some brothel in Germany and was driven harder than a rented mule.

8. Millz

Even if they were told to not reveal information I dont think its possible that a man of his status wouldnt have information leaked on it. If this happened to a pro athlete you woulda heard about it...Orton, believe it or not, is in that same boat.

This WWE we're talking about...they go to many extremes and go over the line often.
    ------
    I dont think he ever got hurt at all. Cena came back at the Rumble and nobody knew about it...they lied about how long he was out for or Cena trained his ass off and came back early.

Something tells me they are trying to do something similar with Orton here. Say he had an accident and he's gonna be out and the BANG, he hits an RKO on someone.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

When Ben Roethlisberger was in his motorcycle accident, it was all over the news where I was. People were crying and others were sacrificing sheep to their gods. But the point is, it was plastered all over the news. And if I remember correctly, it was a low speed crash. If Orton, or anyone else for that matter, was tossed 300 feet, they'd get a bird in the air. Just for them saying the 300 feet part, and only a broken collar bone, I'm calling complete bull shit on it.

And if it is so he can make an early appearance, that's just sad. Fucking pathetic. WWE needs a better story line if that's their gimmick.

Millz likes this.
  10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Maybe he'll return with a 300 (movie) gimmick? SPAAARRTAAAN!! Hey, I can see him using that gimmick.

I agree. I dislike when they make us believe that an athlete REALLY got injured. I don't want to see that happen. :'(