• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Okay, I confess . . .

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think you're all soulless, lifeless beings. Just empty drones programmed by evil sent to insult me.

Do your worst, Skynet.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
But this shouldn't be... I went back in time and stopped it didn't I? Oh my god what's Christian Bale doing here?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
But this shouldn't be... I went back in time and stopped it didn't I? Oh my god what's Christian Bale doing here?
In the words of Yahtzee (the monolithic super-star he is), "you can change shit, but maybe you can't change shit and then you make a god-awful TV series and Christian Bale yells at someone".

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I knew this was your thread as soon as saw the ". . .". Nobody else I know puts spaces in between the stops.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I think you're all soulless, lifeless beings. Just empty drones programmed by evil sent to insult me.

Do your worst, Skynet.

As you know, these drones are manufactured here, in Soviet Estonia with this purpose exactly!

I still luv you Merc Merc Merc Merc Merc Merc Merc Merc...
:lol:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
In Soviet Estonia, Terminator....well, he fucks up your day.

That's about it, really.