• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ok, what's the final verdict on the "Puppy-Monkey-Baby"?

The Puppy-Monkey-Baby is...

• cute

• horrifying

• neither cute nor horrifying but I like it

• meh...

• I don't really like it but I'll roll with it...

• Get that thing out of my face!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Twitch

Registered Member
I saw it for the first time the weekend before last and would be completely happy with never seeing it ever again.

I also just didn't think the commercial was particularly funny anyway.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
What I find interesting is how Mountain Dew would allow their product to come so close to be associated with drugs, since that's basically the effect of their "creative new mascot".

I don't consume their product, and probably wouldn't over (in order) NeuroSonic, NOS, and Amp, but still, I'm sure it's good and all and deserves something better than that.

That's what I think when I see their ads. Like "Are they trying to play on the druggie audience or market their product like an illegal substance?" Who wants to feature the product of a hallucination as the benefit of their product? Where the F is there to GO with this concept? That's what I don't get.