Ok that's it I'm done

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mina, May 14, 2005.

1. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I am so ticked at ebay right now!!! They pulled the cherry auction for the 3rd time... there was NOTHING in it that could have been though of as adult... In fact Andrew went though it to make sure that it was ok!!

They didn't even give me a flippin' reason!!! Just

The item you have listed does not appear to be consistent with eBay guidelines.

We have determined that your item is inappropriate for listing on eBay.

I am so ticked. I think I'm just going to take down the auction I have now and say screw it. What's the point anyway!!

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

So you should list a peach....I am so sorry!!! I feel just so bad...but it is not worth you loosing your account over... :(
    Sorry again
    ~Trina~

3. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

So sorry Mina... maybe it was the MY cherry part? Maybe if you tried THE cherry you would bypass them...

But it isn't worth losing your account over that's for sure...

4. Mina

Mina Registered Member

it's not, but the hell if ebay is going to make any more money off of me anytime soon!! They won't even get back to me to let me know WHY they pulled it. If you type in Cherry in the everything else catigory there is a adult toy... it's alowd to be there but my damn peice of FRUIT isn't??

I feel like it may be sexual descrimination... I mean look they let Mr Right nut go just fine... not to mention a number of other auctions orentated to the male body parts!!

Is it wrong that I live in Beaver?? Should I have to move so that I can list items on Ebay??

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

no.........and that was not a issue before when you sold other items on ebay....I am so sorry!!! I live in Kennewick...lol want me to list it....Kennewick+Cherry naaaaaaaaa that don't sound bad....lol
    just a thought
    ~Trina~

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I feel like asking them if it's sexual decrimination.. or where I live (offering of course to get a letter from the Post Master of this itty bitty town called Beaver, or send them a pic of my Cherry trees that also grow in a small town on a 3 acher lot in, you guessed it, Beaver!!

7. helpisontheway

How many people in the town?

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Maybe a few hundred.. there is a antique store, a gas station, one person post office and a small fire dept. That's it... No jobs, doesn't show up on most maps, but this is were I live.

9. helpisontheway

Sell the town then... hehehehee

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Mina, it's awful that they pulled it again. I read all 3 and I agree this was by far much tamer. There is another possibility, maybe eBay was getting slammed with complaints. I'm sure for every 10 hits there was at least one complainer. I also agree that there are quite a few racier things that should be in the adult category. I am so sick of seeing the ads for penis enhancers. I can't even let my girls sit next to me anymore when I am going through the everything else category. Your auction showed great imagination and wonderful writing skills, I look forward to whatever else you may list in the future. Don't let eBay get you down, many people here can relate to what you're feeling right now!