OK Now what about Gohan's Atanomy???

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Tell me do you guys think if Ultimate Gohan got his tail back, but he can't go SS anymore, Would it be possible for Gohan to transform into a Giant Ape and go into a SS4 type state?

2. I dont see why not, the power unleashed by Mystic Gohan is stronger then SSJ, and he is going SSJ, it basically just doesnt show, or need to show.

3. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I still don't understand that. How does he go SSJ and it not show?

Thats a very intresting idea. I guess if he had his tail and some how was powerful enough then sure. It would be intresting to have another SJC4 around.

4. Lavoid, after the Old Kai gives Gohan the ability, he tells him to "do that SSJ thing" or something similar, when Gohan does, he just powers up without his hair and eyes turning.

5. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Yeah and Gohan said he doesn't feel the need to go SSJ because he was strong enough. I may be wrong but if any one can provide a tape or something you will see it for your self.

6. Wrong, Gohan is amazed by what happens to him, because he powers up to a massive level, without having the transformation to occur, do not go by the damn videos, go by the manga, and there is the online manga that has been used here, and that is what it says. You can look back in the pages because I know this has been discussed here before.

7. Yeah I can vouch for that I got into a discussion with you piccolo having to do with the manga.