Movies Ok is the Munchkin hanging himself in the Wizard of Oz true??

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Tan, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Tan

Tan Guest

bunch of rumors that someone hung him/her self in the wizard of oz movie and it shows up in the original movie, you see a person dangling in the background and thats why people were saying that....

youtube:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6nWrlWsSIyg

damn iono if its true or not but i cant even make out what they are seeing, it looks like the body is rotating sideways, what am i suppost to see???

anyways true or not?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

At first, I couldn't even see what they were talking about, but the link Merc provided showed that it was an ostrich that had a dark tipped feather and just stretched it out. So the tip looked like someone hanging in a low quality film.

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I can't even tell what's happening in that clip. I just see some black thing spinning a few times.

Why would someone assume it's a munchkin?

5. Jet

Jet Guest

It's a bird.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I dunno. Maybe it's because a munchkin weighs less and when it does hang itself, it'll dangle and spin around. :2thumbup:

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's just someone to create trouble. The evidence they give you on Youtube is not even seeable. And the evidence that Merc gives you states the fact that it's a bird and not a dwarf hanging from a tree.

8. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I understood that the scene was in another part of the movie !!

When I remember what part of the movie it was in I will post it here but that is a bird and not the scene I was told the hanging was in.