• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ok, I'll do this

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Tell me if you want to know what I think about you.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
First in again :lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Me :)

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
SS

Dude, I think you're awesome. I'm glad Jeanie recruited you. If GF were the WWE I'd want you as my tag team partner :lol:

I love your passion about politics and your knowledge of the Constitution and history. I love how you incite discussion, even if it makes some mad. Keep posting buddy, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

ELLY

You took a lot of shit in the beginning and stuck it out, I admire you for that. Your posts are well thought out and I like how silly you can get in ST. I wasn't sure about you in the beginning but you're a valuable member here and I'm glad you haven't left.

KIBS

I heart you Kibs! You are so much fun and you're adorable. You add so much to this place and you fit in so well. I also miss reading your blogs. You have a talent for writing and like I told you in a PM a long time ago, you should always seek to share your talent, you really are very good.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yay! Do me next.