• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ok I seen a thread on Welcome WHMM

TGirl

Registered Member
Where did it go...I clicked on it and it said that I was not authorized...then when I refreshed it was totally gone...what happened???

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Where did it go...I clicked on it and it said that I was not authorized...then when I refreshed it was totally gone...what happened???
What's WHMM? I've had the not authorized thing happen when I clicked on a new members profile, apparantly they were still in the process of registering. But yet I tell my girls...WILL YOU JUST WAIT A SECOND!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Noooooooo it was a thread not a profile......WHMM is the WoooHooo Mystery man

I hit the New posts button and there was a thread by Green that said something about Welcome WHMM and then I clicked on it and it would not let me in....then when I refreshed it was gone...it was in the Water Cooler...and I even went there and it is not there...its gone...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Noooooooo it was a thread not a profile......WHMM is the WoooHooo Mystery man

I hit the New posts button and there was a thread by Green that said something about Welcome WHMM and then I clicked on it and it would not let me in....then when I refreshed it was gone...it was in the Water Cooler...and I even went there and it is not there...its gone...
Boy he really is a mystery man! That is weird that it disappeared like that.....things that make you go hmmmmmmm!

dize

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I thought I was crazy. I did the same thing.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I think I'm just gonna let this one go.

TGirl

Registered Member
ok................................